When you are shopping for the best cordless vacuum for pet hair, there are many elements to consider. You want to ensure that the vacuum cleaner has powerful suction, so that it can pick up coarse hair. Cordless vacuum cleaners are very convenient, and allow you to get into hard to reach areas. That is why the market is vast when looking for the best cordless vacuum for pet hair.
There are so many benefits to owning a cordless vacuum. While we love our four legged friends, they tend to leave behind messes that we have to clean up. You want this task to be completed with ease. Therefore, it is important to know what to look for in the best cordless vacuum cleaner for pet hair.
Table Of Content:
- Comparison Of The Best Cordless Vacuum For Pet Hair.
- What Features Should The Best Cordless Vacuum For Pet Hair Have?
- Review of The Top 7 Best Cordless Vacuum For Pet Hair.
- How to Find The Best Cordless Vacuum For Pet Hair
- How to clean after your pets!
Comparison Of The Best Cordless Vacuum For Pet Hair.
|Shark Rocket TruePet Ultra-Light Upright (HV322)||Yes||Yes||$$$||4.9|
|Makita XLC02ZW 18V Compact Vacuum||Yes||Not listed||$$||4.8|
|Dyson V6 Animal Cordless Vacuum||Yes||Yes||$$$$||4.8|
|Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, BH50010||Yes||No||$$||4.7|
|Electrolux Ergorapido Lithium Ion Plus 2-in-1 Handheld Vacuum||No||Yes||$$||4.6|
|BISSELL Lift-Off Floors & More Pet||Yes||Yes||$$||4.6|
|Eureka Quick Up 2-in-1 Cordless w/Bonus Battery Pack, 96JZ||No||Yes||$$||4.5|
What Features Should The Best Cordless Vacuum For Pet Hair Have?
Pet hair is not easy to clean up, so you need to make sure that your cordless vacuum choice contains the right features to help you make this task a bit easier. Here are some of the features the best cordless vacuum for pet hair should have.
- Lightweight – Cordless vacuums are about convenience. Ensure your choice is lightweight and easy to maneuver.
- Charging Time – Nobody wants to wait around when it comes to cleaning up a mess. Look at the charging time, and if there is a quick charge option.
- Attachments – Attachments are an added bonus that will help you clean up all areas of your home.
- Suction – The cordless vacuum must have robust suction, otherwise it will not clean up pet hair efficiently.
- Docking System – This helps you store and charge your vacuum with ease.
Cordless vacuums make it easy to navigate through your house, and even clean up areas that have no access to a plug, such as stairs or a closet. You will be amazed at the designs and power that the best cordless vacuum cleaners for pet hair have. These types of vacuums can be used on multiple surfaces, and are very light weight.
Not only are these vacuum’s convenient, they are also highly affordable. However, it can become a bit overwhelming when trying to choose the right vacuum to suit all of your needs. That is why it is best to take the time to know and understand the features that are offered. This will allow you to know, which ones are most important to you.
No matter which brand you choose to go with, you want to ensure that the cordless vacuum will efficiently clean your home. Otherwise, you will be disappointed in the outcome of your vacuum cleaner. There are many brands to choose from, so take your time when deciding on the best cordless vacuum cleaner for pet hair.
Reviews of Top rated cordless vacuums for pet hair:
#7 Eureka Quick Up 2-in-1 Cordless w/Bonus Battery Pack, 96JZ
The Quick Up 2-in-1 Vac by Eureka is easy to maneuver, but very robust. The lightweight design does not take away from this vacuum’s ability to perform. It can be used on any type of surface, and picks up pet hair with ease. The cordless aspect of this vacuum affords you more ability to clean hard to reach areas in your home.
The Quick Up is equipped with a 6 volt battery, and is easily charged. The user friendly design makes cleanup a breeze for all individuals, no matter age or abilities. This vacuum has a charging stand, which makes storing easy. Eureka gives you the ability to switch the brushroller on and off, which is ideal for cleaning multiple surfaces. The vacuum head has a wide cleaning path, which efficiently cleans your home in a shorter amount of time. Eureka also gives you an extra battery pack, which allows you to continue cleaning when one battery runs out of charge. The convertible stick allows you to turn this vacuum into a handheld device.
- Washable Dust Cup And Filters
- Handheld And Stick Vacuum All In One
- 4 Pounds
- Wall Mount Charger
- On And Off Switch For The Brushroller
#6 BISSELL Lift-Off Floors & More Pet
Bissell is a well known name in the vacuum market. They have been making professional grade vacuums for years, and their Lift-Off Floors and More Pet Vac prove their dedication to providing consumers with quality cleaning tools. It is easy to maneuver, and contains an on and off switch for the brushroller.
The 2 way folding handle allows you to easily store the vacuum, as well as clean under furniture. Bissell made this vacuum with pet owners in mind, and it is easy to use on stairs. The head of the vacuum swivels, which helps you round corners with ease. The Lift-Off is bagless, runs on a 10 volt battery, has a 10 inch cleaning path, and uses cyclonic technology. This is also one of the best vacuums under 100.
- Handheld And Stick Vacuum All In One
- Integrated Crevice Tool
- On And Off Switch For The Brushroller
- 2 Way Folding Handle
#5 Electrolux Ergorapido Lithium Ion Plus 2-in-1 Handheld Vacuum
The Ergorapido runs on a 10.8 volt Lithium Battery, which gives this vacuum loads of cleaning power. When compared to other pet hair cordless vacuums, this one last longer between charges. The two-in-one design makes it easy for you to clean up furniture and stairs. It easily converts between a stick vac and a handheld device.
With a 180 degree turn, maneuverability is never an issue. There is a quick charge function, which means you can do a fast clean up before guest arrive. The bagless design means you will not have to deal with inconvenient bags, that could cause loss of suction. Electrolux includes a crevice tool and dusting brush, which easily store in the handle.
- 10.8 Volt Lithium Turbo Power Battery
- Fast Charge
- Easy Steer
- Detachable Handheld Vacuum
- Crevice Tool And Dusting Brush
#4 Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, BH50010
Hoover is well known for their WindTunnel Technology. The Linx happens to be the first ever stick vacuum to offer this technology. This cordless vac has an advantage over its competitors, because it functions on a 18 volt Lithium-Ion Battery. To allow you to clean any surface efficiently, there is an on and off switch for the brushroller.
The Cyclonic Filtration system, provides a clean air experience for you and your family. The edge cleaning bristles help get hard to reach areas that other vacuum cleaners leave untouched. The Linx has a wide mouth opening, to clean more space in shorter amounts of time.
- WindTunnel Technology
- 18 Volt Lithium Ion Battery
- Switch Off Motorized Brush
- 11 Inch Wide Nozzle
- Edge Cleaning Bristles
- Battery Fuel Gauge
#3 Dyson V6 Animal Cordless Vacuum
Dyson is one of the top brands in the vacuum industry. The Dyson V6 Animal Cordless Vacuum contains all the features that consumers love about Dyson. This vacuum comes equipped with a specialized mini motorized tool that removes pet hair and ground in dirt. The V6 is highly known for its 2 Tier Radial Cyclonic System. It contains a direct-drive cleaner head, which gives the brush bar more power.
When shopping for the best cordless vacuum for pet hair, this is one to consider. You can clean from floor to ceiling with ease. Detach the wand to transform the vacuum into a handheld device. It is ideal for cleaning pet hair off stairs and furniture. The mini soft brush is great for dusting areas in your home. Easily runs for 20 minutes on one charge.
- 6 Volt Battery
- Direct Driver Cleaner Head
- Balance For Floor To Ceiling Cleaning
- Detach Wand For Handheld Device
- Comes With Mini Motorized Tool And Mini Soft Dusting Brush
#2 Makita XLC02ZW 18V Compact Vacuum
The XLCO2ZW by Makita is an industrial strength cordless vacuum. Running on an 18 volt Lithium Ion Battery, this vacuum contains some of the best suction power ever seen in a cordless vac. The design is lightweight, and it is very compact. Ideal for those who live in tight areas.
The angle design provides this vacuum with uniqueness, and helps it to clean more efficiently.
The floor nozzle attaches with ease and swivels. There is a crevice nozzle included, which is great when wanting to clean out nooks and crannies. It only weighs 2.7 pounds, and contains a comfort handle. Very easy to navigate through your home, while combating unwanted pet hair.
- 10 Minutes Use On One Charge
- Easy To Attach Floor Nozzle
- Powerful Suction
- 2-Stage Cloth Filtration System
- Compact Design
#1 Shark Rocket TruePet Ultra-Light Upright (HV322)
Shark is a well known brand, and happens to have the best cordless vacuum for pet hair. The Rocket TruePet is very lightweight, and powerful. It can take on any job that it is given, on any surface. Contains an advance steering system, which makes it easy to control.
Weighing only 8 pounds, this vac is ideal for those who have limited abilities. It comes with a number of attachments, including a crevice tool, dusting brush, pet hair tool, Hard Floor Genie with microfiber pad, and new TruePet motorized brush with an on-board storage clip. Great for cleaning high and low areas throughout your home. The Rocket contains no suction or power loss, which means it can easily clean up the toughest pet hair that other vacuums leave behind.
- No Suction or Power Loss
- Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, Pet Hair Tool, Hard Floor Genie With Microfiber Pad, And New TruePet Motorized Brush With An On-Board Storage Clip
- Swivel Steering
- High output LED lights
How to Find The Best Cordless Vacuum For Pet Hair
Pet owners often get frustrated with the mess their furry friends leave behind. While we love our pets, we do not love the hair all over our flooring and furniture.
Let’s look at the different types of pet hair you could be dealing with:
- Short and Bristly – While this type of hair may seem like the ideal choice when choosing your pet, you never considered how hard it is to see all the microscopic translucent hairs, which makes cleaning them up even harder.
- Long and Furry – While it is easier to see this type of hair, it can easily get caught up in the brushroller of the vacuum. This will cause jams, and delay cleaning up your house.
So, you need to choose your cordless vacuum according to your pet hair needs.
- Brush Accessories – You will find many of the best cordless vacuum for pet hair have brush accessories that are specifically designed to combat tough pet hair. These types of accessories are essential when buying a vacuum to accommodate pet hair cleanup. It will be able to help pull tough pet hair out of thick carpet and upholstery.
- Suction Tube – This never really occurs to most people shopping for a pet hair vacuum, but the suction tube needs to be positioned in the middle of the brushroller. Many vacuums place it on the side, which can cause pet hair to wrap around the brushroller. When positioned in the middle, the hair will be suctioned directly into the vacuum.
- Tubing Size – look at the size of the tubing. You want it to be large enough so the hair can pass through with ease.
These are just a few of the things you need to consider when shopping for the best cordless vacuum for pet hair.
How to Clean Up After Your Pets!
As we all know, pet hair’s are everywhere! Here’s the best way to clean up the pet hair’s from your carpet, furniture, floors and your laundry.
Also check out our review of top rated vacuums under $100, good vacuums for tile floors and pet hair, good rated hand vacuum for pet hair, and top handheld vacuum for pet hair.